- 600g smoked beef brochette
- 10g baby veal fillet
- 30g bbq spices
- 40g liquid smoked sauce
- 5ml sunflower oil
- 1g salt
- 1g white pepper
- 200g potato
- 200g broccoli
- 8g fresh thyme
- 4g red pepper flakes
- 100g olive oil
- Cut the veal fillet into 2-cm cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the BBQ spices, liquid smoked sauce, sunflower oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the veal cubes and mix all the ingredients together with your hands to make sure that each piece of meat is well coated. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and then cut them into small pieces.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes out over a baking sheet, transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cut the broccoli into small florets and add to the boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes until tender.
- Once cooked, immediately place the broccoli in an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Slide the marinated meat into skewers and grill over medium heat, turning often, until all sides are brown and tender.
- To serve, place the vegetables in the middle of the serving plate, add the meat skewers and garnish with fresh thyme and red pepper flakes.
OTHER RECIPES BY CHEF KAMIL BOULOOT