- 500gr sea bass
- 150gr peeled potato
- 2pcs artichoke poivrade
- 10gr squid ink
- 15gr butter
- 20gr olive oil
- 12gr basil
- 5gr parsley
- 75gr mirepoix
- 15gr Himalayan salt
- 6gr freshly milled black pepper
- lemon juice
1. Peel the artichoke, heat a hot pan, place artichokes in add olive oil and garlic.
2. Fillet the seabass and debone.
3. Add the bones to hot water, add mirepoix and left over of artichoke.
4. Boil the potato in the fish broth and boil untill it’s soft.
5. Mash the potato.
6. Mix it in a bowl with squid ink, salt, pepper, butter and extra virgin olive oil.
7. In the same pan of the artichoke, add the fish filet and cook until it’s golden color.
8. Remove the fish and the artichoke from the pan, add some broth and lemon juice and than let it monte au beurre.
9. Make quenelle with potato. Put the fish filet on it then add the artichoke, cover it with cloche and put the smoking gun tube on it for 1min.
10. Remove the cloth add the lemon sauce and some basil and parsley for decoration.