For the salad
- 2 bunches spinach, leaves pulled off
- 3 handfuls pomegranate seeds
- 2 handfuls pecans
For the salad dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, toss the spinach, pomegranate seeds and pecans.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, pomegranate molasses and lemon juice. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
3. Drizzle the salad dressing over the spinach mixture and serve immediately.