- 80 g St. Marcellin French soft cheese
- 120 g shallots
- 20 g butter
- 30 g chives
- 20 g clarified butter
- 80 g seasonal fruit chutney
- 4 pcs Aumônière
- 60 g endive
- 80 g mixed young leaves
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch chervil
- 60 g radish
- 30 g raw beetroot
- Salt to taste
- Crushed mill pepper to taste
- 50 ml walnut oil
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Chop the chives and set aside. Chop the shallots and cook in butter without browning. Keep refrigerated.
- Cut the St Marcellin French soft cheese in half through the middle. Add the chives and the shallots.
- Spray clarified butter on a brick sheet and add the cheese.
- Wrap the Aumônière and bake in the oven at 220°C.
- Draw a line of balsamic reduction with a brush.
- Season the mixed green salad with walnut oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the Aumônière on the plate after a brownish color has been obtained.