- 120g daurade
- 6 pieces of 60g zucchini flowers
- 80g heavy cream
- 40g fresh chopped onions
- 3g chopped garlic
- 120g zucchini
- 10g colonnata lard spread
- 10g thyme
- 5g pink Himalayan salt
- 60g basil Oil
- Chili pepper
- 75g smoked fish
- 100g tourteau crabe
- 250g langoustine
- 25g basilica oil
- 40g yellow zucchini
- 4g lemon juice
- 37g olive oil
- Mini sorrel
- 200g green zucchini
- 10 mini-zucchini
- 100g flour
- 45g cornstarch
- 100g sparkling mineral water
- 5g basil
- 80g butter
- 500g cauliflower
- Mix Colonnata Lard Spread with garlic, onion. Add minced zucchini, thyme, and curry. Deglaze with pasties.
- Leave the mix to cool.
- Mix the fish flesh in a cold, salted bowl, add to the cream, sieve. Put on ice, using a spatula to incorporate the mixture of minced zucchini, to correct the seasoning if necessary.
- Empty the Zucchini Flowers and stuff them with 40g stuffing. Fold the end of the flower to close it.
- Put the stuffed Zucchini Flowers in the oven at 85ºC for 1 minute.
- In a plate, spread the basil oil and arrange the flowers one next to the other, pour the boiled Heavy Cream on it.
- Put the plate in the oven (54ºC) for 2 hours, check on it every 15 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into julienne strips then season with all the elements.
- Chop-off the zucchini skin 1/2 cm thick, put in a pan with a clove of garlic and a branch of thyme, deglaze with a little chicken broth. Boil and add a knob of butter to obtain a smooth puree.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise then make a slight grid to season them with salt to soak them well.
- Mix flour, cornflower, water, salt, and basil cut julienne strips.
- Dip the zucchini into the flour rolls then pass into the appliance, fry at 180ºC.
- Boil then use the Vitamix to incorporate the flowers, then stir in the butter, adjust the seasoning.
- Arrange the purée of zucchini, draw a tear in the plate, put the flower at the end of the tear add a drizzle of basil oil on the zucchini flower.