- 145g butter
- 60g sugar
- 40g milk
- 190g flour
- 60g almond powder
- 500g whole milk
- 190g cream
- 180g sugar
- 80g egg yolks
- 1 vanilla pod
- 600g fresh strawberries
- 100g water
- 230g sugar
- 20g lemon juice
For the sablé dough
1. Mix the butter with the sugar.
2. Blanch the mixture with the blade of the blender.
3. Heat the milk and add to the almond powder.
4. Incorporate the flour to the blanched butter.
5. Pipe out the shortbread with a N°10 pastry bag in pre-buttered circles of 18 cm.
6. Cook at 170°C for 12 minutes.
For the vanilla iced parfait
1. Heat the milk with the vanilla pod at 30°C, add the sugar.
2. At 40°C add the egg yolks.
3. Cook at 85°C.
4. Mix and leave to cool at 20°C.
5. Add the whipping cream.
6. Store in the freezer.
For the strawberry sorbet
1. Make syrup with water and the lemon juice.
2. At 40°C, add the sugar.
3. Bring to a boil. Leave to cool quickly at 4°C.
4. Add the mixed strawberries. Mix and glaze in your ice-cream maker. Put in a half sphere silicone mould of a diameter of 2 cm.
5. Store in the freezer.
1. On the praline sablé base, pipe out the vanilla iced parfait and arrange the balls of strawberry sorbet.
2. Decorate with fresh strawberries, pistachios and whipping cream.