- 450g cream
- 150g dark chocolate
- 95g egg yolk
- 65 g sugar
- 300g milk chocolate
- 220g feuilletine
- 50g hazelnut paste
- 1 lemon
- 250g soft butter
- 285 g flour
- 200g almond powder
- 50g coconut powder
- 200g sugar
- 60g cocoa powder
- 500g white chocolate
- 100g red colored cocoa butter
- 100g white-colored cocoa butter
- In a medium saucepan, heat up the cream to simmer. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks with sugar. Gradually whisk into the hot cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the saucepan; continue cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the custard is slightly thickened texture.
- Remove and blend with the help of a hand mixer. Keep in fridge for 4hrs until further use.
- Gently melt the milk chocolate.
- In a container, mix in the feuilletine followed by hazelnut paste. Pour the chocolate into the mixture, mix gently until achieve evenly.
- With a micro plane (fine grater), grate the lemon zest (no white part).
- Spread into 2 baking sheets. Keep it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Once it has harden, with the help of a round cutter, to cut round shape and set aside until further use.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until reached a crumb-like/soil texture.
- Spread the mixture onto a silicon mat evenly and rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 165°C. Bake the soil for 20 minutes, then remove and allow cooling at room temperature. Set aside until further use.
- Melt your chocolate at 40-45°C (in a microwave or bain-marie).
- Allow the chocolate to cool at room temperature to 34°C (for dark chocolate) or 33°C (for milk, white or colored chocolate).
- Add 1% Mycryo to your melted chocolate, i.e. 10 g for every 1 kg of chocolate.
- Mix well.
- When the chocolate is perfectly pre-crystallized, keep its temperature at 34°C (for dark chocolate) or at 33°C (for milk, white or colored chocolate).
- In order to use your chocolate over a longer period, keep it at 31°C (for dark chocolate) or at 29°C (for milk, white or colored chocolate).