- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt plus more to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup prepared or homemade mayonnaise
- ¼ cup bottled chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 ½ tbsp minced onion
- 2 tsp sweet pickle relish
- ½ hard-cooked large egg, pushed through a sieve or finely chopped
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ tbsp paprika powder
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Make a paste with the garlic and ¼ teaspoon of the salt by crushing them with the side of a chef’s knife.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all other ingredients until combined.
3. Lastly, add the finely chopped hard-boiled egg.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.