- 130g Nestlé Professional Tiramisu
- 4 eggs, whole
- 60g wheat flour
- 40g pre-cooked polenta
- In a kitchen blender beat the eggs with the whisk attachment until stiff.
- In a stainless steel bowl combine the Nestlé Professional Tiramisu, wheat flour and polenta.
- Add the dry ingredients to the eggs by folding gently so the air is kept.
- Place the mix into 10 greased muffin cups or ramekins.
- Bake with no fan at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait 5 minutes before taking the muffins out of the moulds.
- To make muffins fluffier add 1 tablespoon of baking powder.