GALETTE WITH CRUNCHY VEGETABLES AND CAVIAR
Serves 4 | Prep/cooking 30 mins
- 600g Agria Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 10g Persil
- 1pc Shallot
- 4g Shopped garlic
- 9pcs Green Asparagus
- 2pcs Radish
- ½ Beetroot
- ½ Celery Branch
- 8pcs Mini-Carrots
- 4pcs Mini-Tomatoes
- 4pcs Mini-Leeks
- 15L Cream
- 10g Horseradish
- 20g Caviar
1. Peel and chop the shallot, clean and chisel parsley.
2. Squeeze the Agria, add chopped shallot and parsley, garlic ax, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Start cooking, put some olive oil, and add some butter.
4. Green asparagus, celery branch, mini leeks and baby carrots will be blanched in boiling water and then cooled in ice water.
5. Radishes and red beets will be sized to the mandolin.
6. Cherry tomatoes simply cut in 2 keeping the peduncle on one of the 2 faces.
7. Whip the cream to the robot, once mounted add the horseradish and season with salt.
8. Finish the pancakes in a fryer for a better crispness.
9. Season vegetables with argan oil.
10. Drain the patties and seasoning them, then arrange the vegetables harmoniously on it, put some caviar on the vegetables.
11. Place the Galette on a plate and make a nice horseradish cream quenelle next to it.