Youssef’s mission started a few years ago while touring Lebanese villages to discover the best of what each region and farmer had to offer. He then picked his favorite “Mouneh” products to bring the Lebanese food heritage of our ancestors to your table.
Amidst the unprecedented economical and social crisis that Lebanon is suffering from, Youssef is putting all its effort into our farmers’ survival while keeping the same quality of products for the well-being and pleasure of customers.
Youssef’s range is a wide array of natural, sustainably produced, and packaged products. From: Oils and Olives, Spices, Salts, Dairies, Condiments, Jams, Distillates, Seasonings, and many more!
Range of products:
- Oils and olives: extra virgin olive oil, flavored olive oil, green olives, black olives spread (tapenade)
- Spices: zaatar mixed with seeds, zaatar mixed with nuts, oregano, sumac
- Salts: sea salt, sea salt with thyme, seas salt with black pepper, sea salt with sage, sea salt with rosemary, sea salt with lemon peel and chili flakes, sea salt with marjoram
- Condiments: quail eggs pickles, stuffed eggplant pickles, cucumber pickles, tomato paste, chili paste
- Dairies: goat labneh in oil, goat labneh with thyme, goat labneh with belsem seeds, goat labneh with red pepper, powder keshek (cow & goat)
- Jams: strawberry, apricot, fig, pumpkin preserves, cherry preserves, raw mountain honey
- Seasoning: pomegranate molasses, carob molasses, apple molasses, apple vinegar, grape verjuice
- Distillates: arak, orange blossom water, rose water, sage water
- Meat: Kawerma