- 75g cherry tomato cut in half
- 70g labneh
- 100g fava beans
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of dry mint
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 20g sliced black olives ,seedless
- Edible flowers
- Heat a nonstick pan and grill the cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato, the labneh and the fava beans.
- Season with dry mint, salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil
- Once the cheese is golden color, take off the heat
- Spread the mixture over the cheese. Repeat the layering twice.
- Garnish with black olives, edible flowers and olive oil.