- 500 ml whole milk (fresh is better)
- 100 g 35% fresh cream (Elle & Vire or Bridel)
- 210 g sugar
- 30 g milk powder (light or skimmed)
- 90 g Baileys
- Warm the milk, sugar, and cream in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the milk powder and continue stirring until its near boiling.
- Remove from the heat and cool it down for 1 hour in a cold bowl.
- Once cooled add the baileys and mix well with the hand mixer.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly in your refrigerator, then freeze it in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once done remove it from the machine and put the ice cream in a well sealed container.
- Toast almonds with baileys: While the almonds are being toasted and they start to take a brownish color, you pour over baileys, swirl everything round for 30 seconds or so and tip them out onto a plate.
- Add them to the ice cream as topping.
OTHER RECIPES BY ORSOBIANCO GELATERIA