- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or plain flour if you don’t want to go gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 shopped date
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mash the bananas, add the shopped date, then add the coconut flour and a pinch of cinnamon and stir well.
- Add the blueberries to the mix and stir gently.
- Add coconut oil to a non-stick frying pan on high.
- Reduce heat and scoop 1 tbsp of the batter into your frying pan for every fritter.
- Fry fritters until they become brownish-gold on both sides.
- Remove the fritters and cool for few minutes before serving to your child.
- Enjoy watching your baby (and your husband) devour them!