- 1kg Australian lamb loin (cut into strips)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsps sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 cup minced scallions, white and green parts
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pinch sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- In a large bowl add the lamb, sesame oil, salt, pepper and cornstarch. Mix well and fry in hot oil. Remove from the oil when crispy.
- In a separate bowl, add sweet chili sauce & oyster sauce. Add crispy lamb to the bowl, mix well and top with roasted sesame seeds.
- For the salad, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, sugar and pepper to a bowl. When ready to serve, add tomatoes, scallions, cucumber and parsley. Toss together to combine.
- To serve, top the salad with the crispy lamb and garnish with mint leaves.