- 10 peeled hard-boiled eggs (5 for decorating)
- 4 large boiled and peeled potatoes
- 2 stalks spring onions (finely chopped)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of cumin powder
- Mash the potatoes and 5 eggs well with a potato masher.
- Place in a bowl and mix with the lemon juice, olive oil, spices, salt and chopped spring onions.
- Plate in a dome shape in a large serving dish. Decorate with the remaining 5 eggs by creating daisy shapes by slicing the egg white into long pieces and crushing the yolks.
- Taste and adjust.
- Serve cold with fresh mint, spring onions and pita bread.