GROUPER WITH LEEKS
BY CHEF HERVE GERARD
Serves 4 | Preparation 15 mins Cooking 10 mins
- 4 pieces grouper fish 150g each
- 1 kg leeks
- 200g mushrooms sautéed in butter
- 50g butter
- 50g cream
- Wax paper or aluminum foil
- 1 egg yolk
- 100g butter
- 100g cream
- 50g lemon
1. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the aluminum foil or paper into rectangles. Brush some melted butter in the middle where you can place the grouper fillets.
3. Add the leeks cooked à l’Anglaise and the sautéed mushrooms. Pour fresh cream and cover the papillote.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
5. For the lemon dressing, mix the melted butter with lemon and add the cream while stirring. Then add the egg yolk and mix it with an electric blender for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and put aside. Serve with lemon dressing and spinach leaves.