- 600g chocolate minimum of 66% cocoa
- 500g chocolate minimum of 40% cocoa
- 1L cream
- 2 kg egg yolks
- 80g sugar syrup
- 100g butter
- 650g feuilletine (crêpe flakes)
- 700g chocolate minimum of 40% cocoa
- 1 kg peanuts
- 100g corn oil
1. Blend the peanuts and corn oil until crushed and like a paste.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
3. Mix all the ingredients together. Put them in the bottom of the desired mold.
4. Melt the two types of chocolate.
5. Whisk the egg yolk, add the sugar syrup, pour the mixture above the chocolate and mix them together very well. Add butter on top of the mix. Finally add the cream on top of the mixture.
6. Layer mix on top of peanut biscuit and refrigerate to harden.
7. Garnish with macarons.