- 250g flour
- 125g butter
- 75g sugar
- 5g salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g water
- 100g foie gras
- 200g pintade leg
- 2 pcs big mushrooms
- 4 leaves green cabbage “savoy”
- 1 egg
- 200g pintade breast
- 50g butter
- 50g fresh cream
- White pepper
1. Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients together, put in the fridge for an hour then roll, cut and fold it in a mold of 6cm (diameter).
2. Prepare the mousse by mixing the breast with the salt, then add the butter, egg and the cream. Put it in a piping bag.
3. Cut the foie gras, the mushrooms and the pintade leg in cubes.
4. Start filling the raw dough with the mousse, then place the cubes in it.
5. Finally, put a tube of green cabbage leaves in the center.
6. Bake it in an oven at 190°C for 15 minutes. Can be served hot or warm.