- 1 rack of lamb
- 100g salted pistachios
- 2 tbsp canola oil 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 thick sprigs of rosemary
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Remove the skin and the fat of lamb and marinate for 3 hours
- 100ml lamb stock
- 1 tbsp jam sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Bring it to a boil and let it cool down to room temperature
- 30g carrots blanched
- 1 small courgette cut in half
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 20g butter
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
1. Remove the marinade from the lamb and grill it for 3 minutes from both sides giving it nice grilling marks.
2. Brush the surface with the glazing sauce and roll it in the thinly cut pistachios.
3. Bake it in the oven for 8 minutes, remove and cover for another 3 minutes with tin foil.
4. Meanwhile put the butter in the pan and sauté the vegetables for 3 minutes.
5. Put the vegetables in the middle of the plate, cut the rack of lamb and set it on top.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of the glazing sauce on top and decorate with fresh rosemary.