- 100g medium sized raw shrimp
- 100g goat cheese
- 150 ml fresh cream
- Lettuce frisée (green and red)
- Olive oil
- 50 ml cognac
- Pink peppercorns
- Clean the shrimp.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and stir frequently, until they are bright pink and opaque; about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cognac quickly and flambé; place the shrimps on a plate.
- Heat the goat cheese using another pan, then add the fresh cream and bring it to boil. Add salt and pepper.
- Rinse the lettuce and dry in a salad spinner or with a clean towel.
- To assemble the plate, place the lettuce first. Add the warm goat cheese. Place the shrimp, and garnish with walnuts and pink peppercorns.